miss ridding

GoldenMotor.com

pedrodog

Apr 21, 2013
san pedro, ca.
It's been 4 months since I had my bike stolen from my boat, lost my job after 7 years and separated from my wife of 7 years.
A lot has happened in recent months but I try to keep a positive out look on things and welcome the chance for new beginnings.
I really miss riding my bike and tinkering with it. I was hoping to turn my garage into a hobby bike shop and start taking orders for builds. I had a half a dozen people right of the bat asking me to build them a bike but those are shattered dreams for now also.
I just recently started working a minimum wage job and moved in with a couple of roommates with no garage lol. I'm still hopeful and this is just the beginning.
Btw I miss and thank those who have helped me here. Until then peace to you all.

Attachments

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
We are half a world away-I feel your pain. I would say most of us here over a certain age have had similar experiences in life. Your not alone. Hang in there! You will get through and come out the other side a wiser and stronger man like so many before you have. Yeah a bike would make things a whole lot better for ya right now. Good Luck to ya.

pedrodog

Apr 21, 2013
san pedro, ca.
We are half a world away-I feel your pain. I would say most of us here over a certain age have had similar experiences in life. Your not alone. Hang in there! You will get through and come out the other side a wiser and stronger man like so many before you have. Yeah a bike would make things a whole lot better for ya right now. Good Luck to ya.
Thank you. Yes I have faith that good things will come at god's speed. Thanks again for your kind words of hope.
I'll keep visiting this site every now and then till I get another bike again some day.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Yep you will rise to the top again! Baby steps just like your next bike..So what if it is not the bike you dreamed about. Maybe it is going to be a piece of junk garbage find that you throw a used 2 stroke on. It will get your mind off everything else and help you start to make that dream a reality.

pedrodog

Apr 21, 2013
san pedro, ca.
Yep you will rise to the top again! Baby steps just like your next bike..So what if it is not the bike you dreamed about. Maybe it is going to be a piece of junk garbage find that you throw a used 2 stroke on. It will get your mind off everything else and help you start to make that dream a reality.
Thanks motomagz. I plan on going big next time. I have a huge hard on for this fatboy bike that I would like to chop up and put a huge amount of change into. But it looks like I may relocate and haven't decided where just yet. So it will definitely be a while.

Brad AZ

Oct 3, 2014
Arizona
<snip>I try to keep a positive out look on things and welcome the chance for new beginnings.</snip>
<snip> I just recently started working a (xxx) job and moved in with a couple of roommates (xxx)</snip>
Focus on the positive, like you said. Hope to see you on two (powered) wheels soon!