Clutch Actuator - by Creative Engineering $15

GoldenMotor.com

Airbuzz

Aug 16, 2008
Clutch Actuator - by Creative Engineering $25

Here is a clutch actuator that I never used. I'm sure you are all aware how excellent these are.

The pictures show only the actuator. All original hardware included. Add another $6 dollars for shipping and I'll send via UPS to continental U.S.

I'm Clearing out. Need the money.

Sincerely.

Attachments

Last edited:

Airbuzz

Aug 16, 2008
Sorry bbamboo BiMoPed is right. I do need the money. If there are no other takers, it's yours.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
thats funny, but I am only the auctioneer, I ain't buying nothing and the
clutch actuator ain't that great but it does have a nice heft and looks cool.
Well if your not going to buy nothing why waste airbuzz's time but its very cool that Jim stepped up. I would just sell it back to Jim at least he wont waste your time and putting down the part you where looking to buy dosent seem to feel right to me? (trying to get a better price?) Peace

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
I see that now. You did him a favor for sure. I guess Airbuzz was too excited or mistyped when he said you WON the auction when you RAN the auction. lol

Airbuzz

Aug 16, 2008
Jim,
Thank you very much. You continue to be outstanding, as your products are. I have your address and will be mailing it back tomorrow. I'll have a note in the box as a reminder of the situation. $25 dollars will do.

Thanks

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Jim,
Thank you very much. You continue to be outstanding, as your products are. I have your address and will be mailing it back tomorrow. I'll have a note in the box as a reminder of the situation. $25 dollars will do.

Thanks
You're welcome...and thank you for supporting our business.

If I remember correctly, the total for a clutch kit was $32.50...I will paypal, or send a money order for this amount.

Jim