WANTED - Felt Abraham Linkage or HD Monark repop fork

GoldenMotor.com

Three-Wire

Aug 12, 2010
Goddard, KS
I've decided to quit screwing around with old rusty springers and want to go with a high-quality springer fork for my current build.

I'm looking for either a Felt Abraham Linkage fork or one of the Venice Motor Bikes / sportscarpat reinforced Monark repops. Can't find any Felt's listed anywhere, and VMB is out for now - more will be ready this spring.

Anyone got one laying around they'd like to sell?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
You can buy the felt from their website, but I was told they only fit 1 1/8..Id wait for a set of the ones from Venice I have a set and they are like a light motorcycle fork.

Three-Wire

Aug 12, 2010
Goddard, KS
Thanks guys. Waiting for the Monark is probably the best plan but I've been toying with the idea of building this bike for Deathrace 2011 and I don't think VMB/Pat's next lot will be ready before then.

chainmaker: The Felt is 1 1/8 threadless, but I've seen it used several times on older frames like the Murray I'm going to use. Their website has listed it as out-of-stock since October...

Pat: let me see if I can find one to send you. I've been admiring your work from afar for a long while now. Your boardtrack frames and tanks are phenomenal...