locking springer fork e-bay 45 minutes

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I just saw them and they looked worth offering here,a chance,I think I never thought of bike forks locking like motor cycles ones

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Kansas City,Mo craigs list now
vintage Cadillac Cruiser - $99 (Lawrence)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-09-21, 3:07PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This cruiser was mfg. in the 1990's with some upgrades, It has the metal tank, enclosed chainguard,
handlebar cover, w/w tires, and Cadillac Cruiser decals; plus, it's a great rider. You can Rock N' Roll
on this Caddy and it's only $99. I can meet you half-way from Lawrence if you like.

vintage (adult) Mickey Mouse Cruiser - $175 (Lawrence)

Date: 2010-09-21, 2:17PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Mickey Mouse adult size 26 "

Here is a fantastic parade bike. A few of these were made in the 1990's to promote the Disney theme-parks in
California & Florida. It is the 26" (adult) size and a definate attention-getter. The wheel-covers really stand
out when going around. It also has the working Mickey Mouse bell on the handlebars. I can meet you
half-way from Lawrence if you wish.