Mod parts

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I make and sell (or I'll tell you how to make) inexpensive modification parts.

1) Custom Grade 8.8 metric studs (6mm and 8mm) 6mm start at $0.50 and 8mm at $1.35 plus ship. (actual cost rounded up to nearest dollar), combined shipping.
2) Clutch roller and bracket for HT engines..reduces clutch handle pull by about 80%. I tested with 6# mono fishing line to disengage the clutch. I use 1 finger. $17.00 shipped to all 50 states. Canada $22.00..Will ship world wide.
2) Engine torque elimination bracket. Engine mount torque should be between 50 to 60 inch pounds. With this torque the engine can rotate on tube. This eliminates that issue.
3) Can make front engine mount bracket...these are each custom to application. Standard size tubes.
4) In the process of repairing broken engine mounts. On that later.

These are home made, not mass produced. I'm retired and enjoy working in my shop.

I started doing this not to make a killing but for the fact that many members both here and on other forums can't. Whatever the reason, lack of ability, lack of tools, lack of material. So whatever the reason they don't need to be left out.

I know I haven't been here long but I can supply numerous references on application, delivery speed of shipping, and satisfaction, in fact I don't settle for ANYTHING LESS then 100%. No questions.

I'd post pictures in a album here but I don't see where I can.

E-mail [email protected] ..Subject "mods"
(205) 602-5578

I'm very lax about carrying my cell phone but I will return calls.

Thank you
Ron

Last edited: