afordablegocarts.com, ripoffs ,waiting 5 months now paid got nothing

GoldenMotor.com

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia
i ordered a 4 stroke carby and linkage from afordablegocarts.com on the 28th of november .
i emailed them mid december (after first being told i would get them in 2 weeks)asking when my carby would arrive .
they said they where out of stock (they still took my money)and said again it would be 2 weeks .
it was due at the latest by early january .
it is now febuary still nothing . i emailed them again just to see what they would have to say for themselves .
anyone else had bad dealings with them

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: afordablegocarts.com no parts after over 2 months

I certainly haven't, but seeing as how you are way down under, you will have to be more patient than on the mainland here as they are heavily shopped.

That's all I can tell you as the demand is greater than the supply because of the goods that they make available to us.

Seriously, they are swamped mate......

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia

i wouldn't mind waiting if they actually sent my items but as of today they still hadn't even sent them

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike

The only problem Ive had with AGK is not having parts listed as in stock on there site. You have to CALL them and check before you order. I would keep calling them and find out when they will really have your parts. I had them cancel and refund one of my orders because they had no idea when they would have the part listed as in stock on there site. There good folks and will do the right thing sooner or later and there parts rock. Ill buy from them again.

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia
i paid afordablegocarts.com 5 months ago . when i paid they sent me an email saying they would send a tracking # in a few days .
i paid in early november last year haven't received that email yet .
i have sent them over 50 emails and even rang them about 5 times a month since .
they never answer the phone (you just get voice mail)and i have only received a few emails back from them(nothing in 2 months)
on feb the 4th i asked for a refund (over $200)they sent me an email stating if you want a refund send them a confirmation email .
that was the last time i have ever been able to get in touch with them , got no refund ,get no reply .
looking on there facebook page and other sources it seems like they do this all to often .
they take your money and give you nothing
has anyone been in contact with them or are they just ignoring people they owe money too

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
That's not good...

If I may ask, how did you pay? Many credit card companies and Paypal have systems in place for handling problems with internet transactions.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I've done business with them many times over several ye ar and I have never had a single issue.... n ver heard of anyone else having any problems buying from them either...... sorry to hear of your troubles.

Map
.wee.

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia
here are just some of the peoples coments that they have riped off

"Wil Powell
Requesting information on an order placed Aug 9 2012. Please respond within the next 24 hr to avoid any legal from being taken."

"David Johnson
MAYBE ANSWER THE PHONES OR RETURN MESSAGES OR EVEN SEND OUT THGE ORDERS THAT ARE PLACED"

"Matthew Guay
Ordered my stuff weeks ago, still have not gotten parts and get voicemail everytime i call."

so its not just happening to me and there are lots more just like these comments

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
i paid by paypal ,but its been to long to do anything now

I'd still give the PayPal route a poke, you might be able to at least complain about the company. PayPal, even some credit card companies, keep files. Enough complaints about a retailer and they can find themselves without an arrangement with PayPal or whomever.

Don't sit back and take it, get up and take it to them.

Alas, I recently got rid of some "ancient" computer hardware (my gear from the mid 80's).. I'd have happily set up one of the old computers and set my "war dialer" on the number.

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia

i have tried to call again and again all i get is voice mail
i have emailed 10 times in the last week ,no reply
are they still in business

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i can't find him as a member here also
i have tried to call again and again all i get is voice mail
i have emailed 10 times in the last week ,no reply
are they still in business
agk is the member name. Sounds like you're bombarding them with email and calls.....this is the kind of thing that will give them a reason not to deal with us anymore. AGK is not out to rip anyone off so just chill and stop bad mouthing as it will not help matters any......

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK

If they were all that,they should be prepared for the spring rush. How many years has agk been in business? All they have to do is stock up in the off-season. Not that hard to do.

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts

If they were all that,they should be prepared for the spring rush. How many years has agk been in business? All they have to do is stock up in the off-season. Not that hard to do.
You sound like you know what your stuff, why don't you open a competing business and show them how it's done?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
agk is the member name. Sounds like you're bombarding them with email and calls.....this is the kind of thing that will give them a reason not to deal with us anymore. AGK is not out to rip anyone off so just chill and stop bad mouthing as it will not help matters any......
Ditto........!

Hard to deal with anyone that seems to only want to yell and holler about things, I hope everything gets worked out and no one gets ripped off but it seems odd to me that some people always have so much trouble with some vendors but so many others never have any issues.... I have never yet to have a bad experience with any of the vendors that advertise here on the forum or any that I hwve done business with outside of the forum either.... always had good communication with all of them and no shipping issues, and I have bought many hundreds of dollars of parts and piec s from a many of them including ebay sellers.

Map