Willow Springs Motorized bike races

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
did anyone know we host a motorized bike race every summer out here i never knew i think thats awesome why dont yall come down here and race
Thanks for the plug. :)

Seeing that you are in the AV I hope to meet you at the next Socal Motor Bicycle Racing event on Saturday April 12th at the Willow Springs go kart track.

Check out SMBR on www.Facebook.com/motorizedbicycleracing

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Forum Runner

SamH

Aug 30, 2012
Escondido, CA
What are the classes you race? I don't see any reference to this anywhere. I might consider building a race bike, but I wouldn't know what to build.
SamH

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What are the classes you race? I don't see any reference to this anywhere. I might consider building a race bike, but I wouldn't know what to build.
SamH
Just come to the race at Willow Springs with whatever you think is race worthy. If it has pedals that can propel the bike and an engine......there will be some kinda class you will fit in.

Just show up or read about it after the fact......

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
SamH
The past race threads list the results from the different race classes.

2 stroke China girl Amateur class.

2 stroke China girl Intermediate class.

2 stroke China girl Pro class which is no longer raced.

Midrange Class which is any bike up to 8 HP. This is the most popular race class.
We had a 79cc / 99cc Harbor Freight subclass but only had about 3 entries at the last race.

11 HP class and the Unlimited Class which are raced at the same time.

What kind if bike do you have now?
Pretty much any motorized bike fits into one of the above classes and racing what you ride on the street is a great way to affordably get onto the track.

The Midrange class is going to be split into 2 classes at the next race with trophies for both. They will still be raced at the same time, just scored separately.
5 HP Briggs, Whizzers, 99cc and 79cc HF will be in the lower class.

Last edited: