43MPH with a MOTOVELO.US kit and our expansion chamber

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
wheres the video whooping A at willow springs? ''that'' would sell parts! but alas bairdco does it with stock modified down to the exhaust pipe who knew!

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
wheres the video whooping A at willow springs? ''that'' would sell parts! but alas bairdco does it with stock modified down to the exhaust pipe who knew!
I concur!! There were lots of racers that did very well with very simple bikes with stock pipes & carbs!! .wee.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
This is not a racing bike, just our engine with our pipe. Done to show customers how easy it is to go 40+MPH with our kits.

If I was going racing I'd bring my 60mph, 12HP, power wheelying street sprinter. .wee.

Does bairdco sell engines? What is done to them to get 40mph+ out of stock parts/muffler? Without a tuned pipe I'd imagine it doesn't accelerate as fast these engine kits.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
This is not a racing bike, just our engine with our pipe. Done to show customers how easy it is to go 40+MPH with our kits.

If I was going racing I'd bring my 60mph, 12HP, power wheelying street sprinter.
You can race in multiple classes.

Your Chinese 2 strokes would be in the 49 cc, 66 cc 2 stroke class in
which there is no restriction of modifications right now. there were lots
of pretty stock bikes running.

Your Morini would be in the Unlimited Gas class. It was won by AGK's
highly modified 6.5 hp HF 4 stroke motor. AGK said it made about 15 hp.
It thundered around the track like a motorcycle but only had bicycle tires,
frame and brakes. It was quite a show......

East82

Oct 17, 2011
SoCal
@ nidyanazo,
Boy, you really are thin skinned. Perhaps you should try and project just a bit more professional presence.

Last edited:

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
That guy in the video is going 40mph+ right next to parked cars. What happens when a door swings open? Not very bright........nice bike though.