Bicycle back rest/ back support

GoldenMotor.com

g1manalo

Oct 23, 2010
san diego ca.
Wanted Bicycle back rest/ back support

Hi, anybody know where i can get back support or back rest.
Or is anybody selling one
Thank you in advance.r

mfla

Last edited:

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Hi.. I do not have any seats with Back rest for sale.. 100 bucks is about what I paid for mine.. That is what I meant. But.. We are looking at seats like this with back rest to stock and sell if I can get good enough quality and pricing to offer. So.. Keep Checking.. If it is good, then we sell it !!

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
G1. I now have this Seat with Adjustable back rest for Sale. $44.99 while supplies last. Until I can get it posted on my website, you will have to call me.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
yea.. 32.99 and 20 bucks for shipping if you are close to Ca. Broped.

Now.. If you buy 50 bucks or more worth of parts from me, you get Free shipping !!! If not. My shipping is only 9 bucks. But still.. I want to have the best pricing around. I will lower my price to $42.99 and 9 bucks shipping .. Beat that !!! If you can find it for less including shipping.. Let me know !!! This is fun !! and..Thanks Broped !!

BICYCLE_PARTS_PAGE_1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Not trying to be a wet blanket or anything but something to keep in mind...
If you're used to swinging your leg over to mount your bike you'll have to swing higer or get used to stepping over the top bar with a seat back rest. They are comfortable when riding but the height makes getting on and off the bike a little ungainly.
I suppose if you have a rack mount engine you've already adjusted to this but the for in-frame guys, like me, it will take some getting used to.
No offence, Duane...just stating facts. :)
Tom