greetings from dunedin fl.

GoldenMotor.com

scabz24

Oct 16, 2009
dunedin fl.
lots of great stuff on this forum,glad to be a part of it, currently inthe process of building boardtrack racer based on a early eighties se racing om flyer 26"wheel bmx cruiser,I've been a bicycle mech.for 19 years,but will probably be picking brains on the motor stuff,any questions on vintage and new bike stuff fell free to ask.cheers....

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Nice! Can't wait to see it :D

I'd warn ya that this is an addiction, but with 19 years on bikes yer already pretty far gone lol

Welcome to the forum :)

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
lots of great stuff on this forum,glad to be a part of it, currently inthe process of building boardtrack racer based on a early eighties se racing om flyer 26"wheel bmx cruiser,I've been a bicycle mech.for 19 years,but will probably be picking brains on the motor stuff,any questions on vintage and new bike stuff fell free to ask.cheers....
Welcome to the fold !.....everyone here has been most helpful to me since I joined in Aug. of this year....I've learned a lot of tricks of the trade....it's almost info overload here !...LOL.....I'm in Florida also and we get to ride year round down here unlike our brethren in the other states ( except Hawaii and Cali ).....I had ZERO experience with bikes since when I was young my parents would not let me have a bike cause they're " dangerous "....and by the time I was old enough to rebel I just got a car instead !.. LOL !

Laters,
Salty.shft.