BEER ME before I go ouchie

GoldenMotor.com

mkatt4x4

Aug 30, 2013
Canada
And that will be atleast 12 beers, Ideally I would like to get a good buzz on before I hit up the dentist for a 3 hour appointment today. 3 cavities and a cleaning, cleaning 15 years of not brushing. I'd say thats not too bad. The new Sensodyne toothpaste is awesome, I dont gag on the paste anymore. It just reminds me of Hot 100 Liquere I was drinking in Highschool 20 years ago. Bad trip on that. Even the cinnomen taste of gum triggers me to this day.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I also like Kokanee!! A friend in Alberta introduced those to me......however, they're not available down here in Oklahoma.

mkatt4x4

Aug 30, 2013
Canada
Its a British Columbia Canada Beer, made in Creston, BC. Expensive but good. I am not a beer drinker by any stretch, I dont like the taste but love the buzz, and bad beer makes me puke (Bow Valley, Boxer etc) unless I'm already drunk then chug-a-lug. My poison of choice is Smirnoff Ice Vodka Cooler or any vodka cooler. For a big dude like me (6'6" 300lbs.) it gets me nice and hammered without the troubles (passing out, drunk tank) of hard liquor.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Its a British Columbia Canada Beer, made in Creston, BC. Expensive but good. I am not a beer drinker by any stretch, I dont like the taste but love the buzz, and bad beer makes me puke (Bow Valley, Boxer etc) unless I'm already drunk then chug-a-lug. My poison of choice is Smirnoff Ice Vodka Cooler or any vodka cooler. For a big dude like me (6'6" 300lbs.) it gets me nice and hammered without the troubles (passing out, drunk tank) of hard liquor.

I guess that I'm the opposite ---- I drink an ocassional beer for the taste, not the buzz. Different strokes.