Pot dispensing machines in San Diego

GoldenMotor.com

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Yeh,

See it now - Buy your dope and get jacked by some fool when you walk away. The machine might be secure, but the folks buying it are going to be easy prey.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I would think they'd be a bigger problem with pan handlers hanging around. Hey man can you spare a joint?

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Instead of a lemonade stand, I could put up a little table with a rack full of those 25-cent bags of Cheetos, Lays, Ruffles, Pretzels, Cracker Jack. I'd clean up. Location, location, location.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Instead of a lemonade stand, I could put up a little table with a rack full of those 25-cent bags of Cheetos, Lays, Ruffles, Pretzels, Cracker Jack. I'd clean up. Location, location, location.
That's alright, but just keep in mind me and scotto already got the ice cream, and little debbies market cornered.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Originally Posted by Allen_Wrench

That's alright, but just keep in mind me and scotto already got the ice cream, and little debbies market cornered.

As a veteran of more Grateful Dead shows than I can separate clearly in my mind ;), I'll go with what I know... (^) GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES (^)... sooo many made gas money (and more) to get to the next show that way, I can't go wrong with a cart doing those. :)

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Hey F Rod 81, You live in Colorado don't they already sell the stuff over the counter?

As for selling things around the vending machines, little one hitter pipes and boxes of chocolate mint cookies like the girl scout cookies.

This is turning into the stoner corner.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
It'll never happen here, we legalized it recently for medicinal purpose but they are still milling over how to regulate it..It's going to be tough to get a card here.