New Engine...Need Honest Advice!?!?

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
My first 3 builds have all had the flying horse engines from bikeberry. No complaints about them. I'm now building my first custom build and it's beginning to get very expensive!! I would like to get another flying horse, but bikeberry only sells the kit...I don't need the whole kit, just an engine.

Are the Grubee engines decent?

How about the Jet engines?

Are the BGF engines any good? I can get a good price on them which would free up some funds for some upgrades.

I really need to find a quality engine for a good price....! Easier said than done, I know. Lol

Like an idiot, I left out my parts list of everything I've bought and future parts I want, my wife saw it and FLIPPED OUT!!!

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I have a grubee and a bgf, both have been good. Like most will tell you there are good ones and bad ones. If you take the time to clean and inspect the inside like most recommend you can avoid problems.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
I have a grubee and a bgf, both have been good. Like most will tell you there are good ones and bad ones. If you take the time to clean and inspect the inside like most recommend you can avoid problems.
Thanks Greg. I really like my flying horse motors. May just get another one. Just don't know where to purchase just a flying horse engine. Bikeberry only sells the kits....