1915 Board Track Racer tribute for sale

GoldenMotor.com

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
I am going to list my 1915(sh) Blake build for sale. Of course I dont WANT to but I "NEED" to. I am not interested in trades unless you have a rat rod or something really old. I am pricing this very fair and not looking for any "offers".
If you can afford it please call.

Photos are at flickr.com/photos/krisblake

This tribute build was made from a Worksman Industrial bike and stretched 6 inches. Forks are period correct and fabbed for this build. A early Villiers 9D 125cc engine was added using the downtube and motor mounts from the cycle it came from (Famous James).
No china build here, this one looks legit!
Custom pistol grip jockey shift with 3 speed trans.
Sportsman 3 pc bars
Pro bearing idler
Custom 2 into 1 exhaust
$2300

Should be able do go 60 MPH if you're stupid enough to do it :)

I am selling everything you see.

This bike has a ton of work into it and has been powder coated black and cream. Tank was painted cream to match powder coat.
Many rare, period correct parts used.
Motor spins smooth and has spark. All that would be needed is wheels and cables connected.flickr.com/photos/krisblake

Hanging chain: Both chains are fine but I was too lazy to put the master link on the primary. It just sits so Im not too motivated at the moment :)

Im sure there will be questions so feel free to call if you are seriously in the market. (951) 609-7554
Im in Riverside, Ca
Can ship if need to
Plan to list on ebay 8-11-12
If it doesnt sell there, she goes in my friends shop for local sale.

Attachments

Last edited:

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Hello all,
I am a few moments from listing it on ebay but have responded back to a few PM's and want to see if this beast is meant to sell here...

I no longer need the wheels so it is being sold as pictured. I am going to offer it for 5 more days at 2300.
If you are looking for the authentic looking tribute build, this is as close as you'll get. If you have basic electrical knowledge with old motors I am sure this baby can be fired in a few minutes.
The ONLY reason I am selling it cheap is because it isnt "turn key". This thing has a ton of hours and money into pulling off the "look". It is beefy and shows awesome.
It needs a short cable for the jockey shifter and the electrical tweaked. That's it.
It does have spark. The compression is good and smooth. A friend suggested electronic ignition to resolve the issue but I wanted it to be as original as possible.

She goes to ebay in 5 days...