China girl engine clutch actuator arm

GoldenMotor.com

FarRider

Jun 8, 2011
Brooklyn N.Y.
How do you remove the clutch actuator arm from the mandrel pin with out breaking it?
Back in the day, i remember a tool called a "pickle fork" that was used to separate automotive ball joints from the steering linkage and Pittman arm (yes, I know i just dated my self as a super gray beard) It was a much larger tool, I know but does any one know of a similar tool for smaller jobs?
Ride em like ya stole em!
FarRider

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
How do you remove the clutch actuator arm from the mandrel pin with out breaking it?
Back in the day, i remember a tool called a "pickle fork" that was used to separate automotive ball joints from the steering linkage and Pittman arm (yes, I know i just dated my self as a super gray beard) It was a much larger tool, I know but does any one know of a similar tool for smaller jobs?
Ride em like ya stole em!
FarRider
LOL... I still have two of them, one for a pitman arm and the outer for the ball joints. They are still loaner tools from Advance, and Auto Zone.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Oh I'd be very cautious using a pickle fork type deal on that... if it was a tough one u might wipe out the cover piece!

Maybe some wood shim stock under it to take up the shock, and wack it EASILY to see if it might come loose, first...

Good luck
rc