veterans

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I know this day is to remember our fallen soldiers, but this thread is for the (All gave some) solders who's lives have forever been changed by what they went through. Call me old faction or what ever but when all the Vets. Were asked to stand at our church Sunday to be thanked I was proud to be there.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Greg58-I grew up near Newnan - back in the Drew Hill days. I also attended Ga Tech when Drew Hill was a Senior there. He came back and finished his degree during the summer after his rookie year with the Rams (LA Rams, back then).
I am one of the lucky vets that made it home from the middle east. Semper Fi.

u2seek42

Aug 1, 2010
US
Gravy navy 81-85. USS Kitty Hawk: And there I was defending the entire free world, man was I tired.

youknouno

May 27, 2012
Florida
Greg58-I grew up near Newnan - back in the Drew Hill days. I also attended Ga Tech when Drew Hill was a Senior there. He came back and finished his degree during the summer after his rookie year with the Rams (LA Rams, back then).
I am one of the lucky vets that made it home from the middle east. Semper Fi.
Bender,
We meet again. Thanks for the response on the newbie thread. Seems you and I were meant to be rivals as I attended UGA. Go Dawgs! Perhaps we can be brothers in the name of MB...

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Youkno-There is a guy that lives a few blocks away from me with a UGA sticker on his truck. I have been meaning to stop by and harass him.
The Longhorns and Aggies out here are pretty hostile to each other, but i think the Dogs and Jackets could teach them a few things about how to wage a good college rivalry.