CNS Carb hoses

GoldenMotor.com

weediez

Apr 13, 2012
A\N
on the new cns carb for the 48cc whats the deal on the hoses do i keep all of em on or attachem or? and when i took the air filter off on the bottom has three holes the middle and right holes has a brass ball n em? and how do i adjust my float cause fuel comes from the vent tube that comes from the float bowl. AND ONE MORE THING I NEED TO KNOW IS that its a skyhawk gt2 48cc im getting a new piston head and cylender body what mixure of oil/gas will i need to do and before i run it on that mix what will i need to make sure i need to do to the carb and motor i ran 16/1 on break in period for one gallon as the mannual said then switched to 20/1 like the mannual said and like in last thread i posted how long will i need to run in a brake in and yadda yadda. so can i get some help please im new to these little motors

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Re: attttn nnn

There are an unknown number of kit motor manufacturers in china.
I suspect we really can't quite comprehend how many people there actually are, there. And they are very industrious. It keeps food on the table!

Because there are any number of suppliers to those who actually import them, which may change at any point in time, we need more information for specific questions, if you are unable to resolve your particular circumstances from general and particular mechanical knowledge.

THIS, is why it is important that you post a picture of the problem child, if at all possible.
We DO like to help people! :)

Best
rc

And I strongly feel it is better, and quicker, to get solutions for problems if posts are well identified.
NOT Re: attttn nnn
It just doesn't work, for me.

I looked at this post just in hopes I could learn one more little tidbit of valuable information from what Alf had written!

Attachments

Last edited:

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama

And I strongly feel it is better, and quicker, to get solutions for problems if posts are well identified.
NOT Re: attttn nnn
It just doesn't work, for me..
Truthfully, I had nothing to do while drinking my coffee, and that's the only reason why I opened it. AND with PICTURES...

OP said he had a CNS carburetor....Maybe it's a NG...
http://www.grubeeinc.com/USA/STARFIRE SKYHAWK WEB INSTRUCTIONS.htm
OPTIONAL CNS CARB KIT to retrofit the Old style NT carb. Note the extra rear Mt. Block and longer bolts that must be used to space engine forward to clear air cleaner from hitting the seat post tube; Included in kit. Above is also included in the engine kit when ordered as engine kit option.

Last edited:

weediez

Apr 13, 2012
A\N

i found out what kind of carb it is its a cns yd how should my floats be when i turn it upside down should they be flush with the main jet and move higher when i press it to seal off for no furl to overflow into the fuel vent tube? and the air mix screw is sealed off so what kind of probs will that cause if any?

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama

y
do yall not know anything about these
Truthfully, I know about carburetors, but don't care to know anything about the CNS..my best advise, since you appear to know nothing about the CNS is to...
it, and buy a NT or a NT-speed carburetor. That's the best advise I'll give.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Bend the little tab on the float up a bit, so it closes the needle valve when the float is lower in the bowl. Make sure the needle valve is clean and nothing is preventing it from closing. The exact best position for the float kinda depends on the angle the carb is mounted, since most MB carbs dont end up level. A little trial and error and you will get the right setting on the float...