Headlights and taillights with blinkers

GoldenMotor.com

Ron Phelps

Sep 15, 2012
Helena Mt.
Hello, I am looking to improve my 80cc bike with Headlight taillight and blinkers, I have seen ones before on utube, They also had a dial speedometer, Any ideas out there for this. I might also add that I am planning to upgrade to a 4 stroke 49cc motor Thanks drn2

Len455

Mar 11, 2012
Phoenix az
Very much doable, either with a bottle dynamo or a bettery. I am going to point you to electrical and wiring section as they can tell you more than you want to hear. Good luck!

-ben

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Mitch, I dont mean to burst your bubble, but those things are REALLY cheap. I had two of them. On both of them, the brake light switch broke. On one, the horn stopped working, and eventually the entire unit would not work. I know it wasn't the batteries, because I put brand new ones in, fresh from the store. On the other, the mount ended up breaking. I just use hand signals now. I made my own brake light, and I have bicycle safety lights for my tail light and side warning lights.

MitchP

Oct 6, 2012
Santa Rosa, CA
It is for impressions. I am two months into this and every step forward feels like a leap. I am good with cheap electronics though.