Scareing me!

GoldenMotor.com

shearbf

May 8, 2009
Muskegon,MI USA
You guys are scareing me. I became a MB nut and I have settled on building China Girls on old American bikes. But I always wanted a Wizzer. Though I'm old enough, I missed out in the '50s and never owned one. Now old ones are sort of cost prohibitive. I met a local guy who was a Wizzer dealer in '04 and I thought his machines were very good. He has since passed on & I have no local contact. I now have a '40s something bike that is longer & lower than anything I've done yet and I can just see it with an in-frame tank & Wizzer power.
Now the scarey part... The machanical horror storys about newer kits sound terrable. I'm spose to find an older retro Wizzer but not a newer one? Or is there both good and trash on the market and I have to know which is which?
To think, I could have talked my dad into driveing a few miles to Pontiac and buying a Wizzer at the factory! I had the money! Maybe youd like to hear about when I sold the 2nd oldest Jaguar XK-120 in the Detroit area.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Talk to Quenton Guenther, he really knows his Whizzers, old and new and knows how to make the new ones reliable.

Hi Everyone,

The web site is the official Whizzer USA site! They just upgraded it to reflect the current status of parts & bikes. Whizzer USA is currently selling parts only as they stopped production of the complete motorbike approx. 18 months ago.

Whizzer USA [official owner of Whizzer] has and will continue to sell parts on EBAY to reduce their inventory, but should not be confused with a company in Tiawan also selling on EBAY.

If anyone needs help upgrading the new edition motors to make them "bullet proof" just contact me and I will help. I have a bunch of new edition Whizzers and most have over 6000 trouble free miles. I currently hold several speed records [over 70 MPH] using the new edition motors. The record setting motors are installed in my personal "riders" and have logged well over 6000 miles each without any issues.

I also have a major collection of vintage Whizzer motors & parts if anyone wants to use a vintage motor.

Have fun,