Stolen Gas Cap In Orange County CA.

GoldenMotor.com

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
Any Orange County forum members have a spare Gas Cap to fit the Chinese Kit tanks? Mine turned up missing this morning while the bike was locked up in front of the Library and so far have been unable to find a replacement at the various auto parts stores, Motorcycle Shops etc. If anyone local has a spare send me a PM with a price and location?

ocscully

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Any Orange County forum members have a spare Gas Cap to fit the Chinese Kit tanks? Mine turned up missing this morning while the bike was locked up in front of the Library and so far have been unable to find a replacement at the various auto parts stores, Motorcycle Shops etc. If anyone local has a spare send me a PM with a price and location?

ocscully
Man that sucks!
I got a bunch of them and if you let me ride your bike it's free. LOL
Give me a call.

XnotedgeanymoreX

May 17, 2011
Florida
I would suggest thoroughly inspecting the gas tank and fuel contained in it for foreign materials before running the bike if you believe that someone deliberately removed your cap. Hopefully you will find nothing, but worth looking into.

Skyliner70

May 25, 2011
Colorado
I usually carry a spare cap in my toolbag. I always take my MB with me camping in the mountains and I think a pissed off spandex bike rider/camper stole the caps off of both of my bikes that were chained to tree next to my camper. Good thing I had spares and kept riding.