WTB : CNS v2/Gen B Carb

GoldenMotor.com

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Heylas - I'm wanting to buy a broken CNS v2/Gen B carb.

I've had brief experience with one for a few hours, and that's it. I would really like to take a good crack at getting one going, and document what all is being done in a thread.

Hopefully someone's got one still sitting in the garage after they said eff CNSv2 and got an NT carb, and that they'd be more inclined to let it go for a really good price.

Not sure about a "broken" one but I may have one for sale here in the next week.

I am not a grease monkey by any means and this one has been kicking my butt until this morning. I could not keep this thing running right for the life of me, took off the upper vent tube and she ran ok-decent today.

I have an nt on order from Dax, if it works better than the cns, I'd be willing to sell you the cns.

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Optimally, I'd like to get one that is out of the box and refuses to run properly when put under any load, though if I can't get any in that condition, that'd be great GR.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Hey Goat call Robert at Piston Bikes... He told me the other day he had a ton of CNSv2s that have been returned and I'm sure he would work with you if you are documenting the repair...