Norman Cops Ban Quadcyle counter to OK Law allowing them!

GoldenMotor.com

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=81890

note the last line.

Norman resident bought a Roadescar (9 GRAND! -could have bought 8 of my 110cc Monkeybik+Sidcar or 18 of my Flea Hoppers for ONE Roades!.........but "you get what you pay for" - right? ya right); rode it on the street couple of months ago, cops told him it was not road legal, and must be tagged and insured. DMV will not tag it unless insured.

Insurance will not insure it.

..............word get to me about this whole thing 2 weeks ago, guy calls me yesterday - leaves message - I just returned call to get the details (I had no clue what he had until now - all his emails were "I have a bicycle-car".....which of course made no sense. He has a Bicycle not a car - in fact he has a Quadracycle - gentleman was not familiar with the term - and why he used other other terminology which made the DMA hear the word "car" = register!

Anyway I told he that both the DMV and the Cops are WRONG - sited the above link - noting the LAST LINE where it says "the term "bicycle" shall include tricycles, quadcycles"

told him he did not need to register nor insure his bicycle, and that it would be wise to printout the above Traffic Law Section to educate ignorant Cops.

..........................We shall see whether the Norman Police will Honour the Rule of Law - or Ignore it and so willfully violate it and deny this 4-wheeled vehicle on city streets.

------this particular vehicle is electric power assist with 1000watts (which is this State's legal limit for electrical powered bicycles/trikes and quads................I think 5 -wheeled vehicles my be illegal however. ;-/. (pentacycle?)

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
Indeed, always been partial to Harold myself anyway. Afterall he was wore out from the first fight against the Norse before he even got on the field with William.

and even then he was winning and his side would have won - had he not been killed 3/4 into the battle and his men then panicking.

oh well, then we got such winners as Henry 1 and Rufus!