Big Wheel

GoldenMotor.com

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Ok, Dracothered, here it is a couple drawings/diagrams for the Big Wheel. Now the only thing these are good for one thing "DONUTS". The perfect recipe for a good time: case of your favorite beer, a gallon of fuel, a couple buddies a empty parking lot and finally a sober driver to take the dizzy drunk guys home after 3-4 hours of donuts.

Attachments

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Heres the parts list;
Head tube, handlebars, forks, brakes, rim and tire from a donor bike. Im using a 20in BMX as this is being built for my grandson.
10ft of 1 in. tubing
3 ft of 1.5 in tubing with 1 and 3/8 ID
4 ft of 3/4 in tubing
1 set of bmx foot pegs (these go on front axle)
36 in. 3/4 live axle ( must be posi trac for the best drifting and donuts)
2 go kart rims with live axle hub you can attach a sprocket to one and brakes to the other (mine will be disc)
2 slicks to fit your rims
2 bearrings w/ snap clips 1 3/8 OD and 3/4 ID
of coarse you need engine, clutch and chain
throttle and brake cables
I'll be using a 98cc 2 smoke tecumseh from a snowblower. Im making this one for a smaller child, so you might want to use a 24/26 in donor bike if you are building this for a BIG KID (full grown men included)
Thanks, Rick

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Ok, Dracothered, here it is a couple drawings/diagrams for the Big Wheel. Now the only thing these are good for one thing "DONUTS". The perfect recipe for a good time: case of your favorite beer, a gallon of fuel, a couple buddies a empty parking lot and finally a sober driver to take the dizzy drunk guys home after 3-4 hours of donuts.
This is basically I thought you were talking about. Boy that might be a cool project that I could do with my son. He is 11 now and I bet he would think it is the bomb.