When 2 minds think alike!

GoldenMotor.com

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Me and my bro have started brainstorming a camping at pinelog this winter. He has a cranbrook, but doesn't have a engine it yet. He's savin' up money though. I have mine setup on my bike. I will bring my 3 man tent. Since my bike is a mountain bike and has gears, i'll have the trailer attached to my bike. I'm thinking of either buying the schwinn kids trailer and turn it into a cargo trailer, or buy one of those cargo trailers. The trailer will carry all the stuff except for what we carry in our back packs. i'm thinking about getting a friction drive, since more than likely it isn't going to rain. Its gonna be another dry winter down here in FL. My bro is gonna get a 50cc thatsdax china doll. I'm thinkin' about getting either a 50cc thatsdax china doll to replace my 66cc, or just get a friction drive and use my 66 when i need more power. If i get a friction drive, i'll be have 2 engines to work with, which will help balance out the load between the engines. My tires are crossroads 2. I went to the website they are from and found out they are hybrid tires for pavement and offroad. I'll keep yall informed.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Our trip is cancelled for now. He's still waitin' for a position to open up so he could work full time....