Quadcycle!!4 wheeled bike!!

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
I'm Back!!! And I have a new plan that I hope to carry out while finishing higgins!

Here the low-down:
I have this what looks like used to be a specilty needs trike. I plan on first making it more manly and then-here comes the headache- converting it to a fourwheeler. I have a book (omg he reads!) called Bicycle Builder's Bonanza by B.Grahmn. On one build e takes a two wheeled bike and converts it to tadpole-two wheels up front one in the back-and tells what you need. I plan on doing this and mount a china girl or probaly a chainsaw, due to the fact I probaly won't be pedaling. This idea is prone to changes, and any positive input is welcomed, and any negitive input is ok :)

Sam

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Yes I decided Im not using it. Since I've been on here a year and my bday is coming up I was goin to do a big build. Noe I'm thinking a better idea. My hint is look at silverbear and fasteddys recent builds ;)

Sam

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Sam, that trike is an angry bear that even I would not poke in the backside, even if I had a long stick instead of a short one.
However if you can talk your brother into going down horsekiller hill on it, it may provide some fun even if it doesn't last long.

Just practise the look that says you can't believe your parent asked if you put your brother up to it. I personally found it may be necessary {for your own personal health} when the folks get back from the hospital.

fast"down hill"eddy

wbelyeu

Jun 29, 2010
oklahoma city
if you liked his book you should check out bike, scooter, and chopper projects for the evil genius by brad graham. he builds the a couple trikes and has some great projects. everything is fairly easy to do and has step by step instructions(pictures included) my email is [email protected] if you email me i will try to send the adobe version of the book to you.