electric kustoms needed for large show

GoldenMotor.com

Fast_Eddie

Feb 12, 2010
Kansas City, MO
hey all, it's time for kansas city's cowtown kustom Greaserama show by Los Punk Rod's car club. It will be labor day weekend at the Blvd Drive In in Merriam Kansas. The Eddie's Custom APV Club is hosting the " No Gas Nationals" section of the show again this year, and I need some garage monsters to show! We are including kustom mopeds/scooters this year and I will probably be bringing my 'under construction' project that ive posted on this site. Los Punk Rods is especially interested in alternatively powered vehicles such as electrics. If you have any kind of electric vehicle (not just bicycle) that you built yourself, and if yer interested in showing off your creation at one of the largest outdoor kustom auto shows in the midwest please message me here or at [email protected] For machines that are a good fit for the show Los Punk Rods is offering a free + 1 entry to the event and if you're from outside of Kansas City we can work something out I'm sure. For event details check out Viva Los Punk Rods
I hope to hear from ya!

Fast Eddie