Basement find WHIZZER

GoldenMotor.com

cetar

Jun 15, 2010
atl. ga
I need INFO , I think it's a 1948 h engine - Cleveland RoadMaster frame. I need to determine value, & find an (expert - expercienced)person to show it to, for evaluation & estimate. I want the engine dissembled, inspected, rebuilt & running.I really like the old look it currently has & do not seek a restoration, only roadworthy condition. I live in Atlanta Ga & so far Quention in NC seems to be the guy I need to see. I got alot of close-up pix to Email

cetar

Jun 15, 2010
atl. ga
Mapquest says Quenton is about about 10 hrs from Atlanta. I had a sneaky feeling Quenton would be the answer. Quenton you out there??? Can you look at my pix & see me if I drive up???

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I'm sure Quenton will love to see you & you're bike. I've been there with my wife 2 times & it's very interesting. . He has at least 20 Whizzers. You'll love it. He was here with his wife Donna last month for my rally. I'm sure he'll find this thread soon. Here's a picture of some of his bikes I took when we were there the first time.

Attachments

Last edited:

cetar

Jun 15, 2010
atl. ga
An 86 yr old man gave the Whizzer to my friend- he bought it new. My friend did'nt know what he had. I told him what it was & don't sell it, but if he wanted to I'd give 200. He's a good friend & will probally keep the bike thanks to my advise. Don't matter though, I'll help him sort this out-- I love old stuff & enjoy the hunt, never know, I'll probally get it one day