New Build - Not sure of look....

GoldenMotor.com
Jun 25, 2008
Not sure of how well this goes together. Very comfortable with the rear suspension and lovely riding position....perhaps it could use some white wall tyres, fresh outta cash though....

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
I'd just change out the seat. Not black, get tan....

If you can paint the tank & the guard to match that makes ALL the difference I think. It all comes down to the little details to make the sale. Make it look like it was supposed to be a motored bike, and not a kit added on. If that makes any kind of sense...

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
what about getting a shorter stem or owering stem to get handlebars a lit bit more down to the ground to get the board track look your going after. or flip handle bars over and a nice set of street tires. either way!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Motoschwinn has good advice. Paint the tank and chainguard to match the bike and it will move up quite a few notches. IMHO... The seat would look great in dark brown too. However, I like the handlebars just like they are.
Tom

Jun 25, 2008
Painting the tank and guard is definitely the way to go i think. Seat colour is a bit tough...the saddle was about £30. gunna try and find the right paint to match...cheers folks

Jun 25, 2008
Painting the tank and guard seems the way to go. Seat colour might be a problem. Saddle cost nearly £30. Going to try and find the match paint colour, cheers folks...