Internal Engine Vibration and squeeling

GoldenMotor.com

Pinoyxprss

Mar 15, 2011
CA
Guys, Need some input on this:

First: My friends bike has a really loud squeeeling noise whenyou start releasing the clutch and while riding on or off the throttle while clutch is engaged.

At first I thought it was just the clutch pads being worn out so I replaced that and it's still doing it so I ended up rebuilding and cleaning the clutch assembly and re-lubricating it and still making that noise. So just for the heck of it I tried listening for the noise while on a stand and engaging the clutch. turns out the noise is comming from the inside of the engine and not the clutch.

Second: When the engine is idling it seems fine, but when you rev the engine up high enough you will hear a very loud vibrating sound. I thought it's just the bike vibrating so I took all accessories and tighten all the bolts and its still vibrating. I put my ear by the engine and it seems the vibrating sound is from within the engine.

So I came to the conclusion that there's something wrong with the engine. I have never opened an engine before, or at least a size like this, I've only dealt with my R/C cars :) ...I'm sure it's not very complicated inside, I just need to be pointed to what parts to buy to re-build the engine completely.

Thanks
JD
zpt