San diego last minute ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey guys were riding out at 3pm from Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach At the end of Garnet. Sunday, July 1st
Were going to Del Mar and back. Just a quick afternoon cruise. Pm me for questions or concerns.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
All I can say is............it's about firkin time! Just noticing this now, I'll do all I can in my powers to get out of house chores and make this ride.......in a very silent voice so Jen doesn't hear.......Let's Ride

dance1

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Here's a few pics taken of the ride, same as SD moto mans......

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/img1797nk.jpg/]
[/URL]

I rode 41.2 miles on this ride today......attained a top speed of 43.8mph. It was a fun ride indeed!

.wee.

Last edited:

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Hawaii,

Sorry I missed the announcement and ride! : - ( Anyway, sounds like you all had a fun ride. Scotto gave me a heads-up; but, I didn't see the message until late last night. Hopefully, I'll get on this site and not miss the next great ride.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Tony here is your redemption. We are doing another last min ride we are meeting up in Mission beach this time. Tomorrow me and SD Moto are crusing up the coast again in the AM I'm posting it right now.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Glad to see you're all still doin' the group thing. Gonna have another bike ready one of these days soon. Have the frame almost finished. Picked up a Morini motor off an old LEM LX3 that I paid $75 for. It's gonna look like one of the Sportsman Flyer board trackers. Pics are how far along I am now (have the tank almost finished) and close to what it'll look like when I'm done.

Thanks Sportsman Flyer Motorbikes for something to look at while I'm building and hope you don't mind me posting one of your pictures...

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Glad to see you're all still doin' the group thing. Gonna have another bike ready one of these days soon. Have the frame almost finished. Picked up a Morini motor off and old LEM. It's gonna look like one of the Sportsman Flyer board trackers. Pics are how far along I am now (have the tank almost finished) and close to what it'll look like when I'm done.

Thanks Sportsman Flyer Motorbikes for something to look at while I'm building and hope you don't mind me posting one of your pictures...

Speed it up already.......don'tcha know we're near the end of the world? Let's RIDE!

.wee.

I doubt Pat would mind you showing off his bike :rolleyes:

Last edited: