Design Logic East Coast race series who's in??

GoldenMotor.com

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Design Logic Motorbicycles is hosting a motor bicycle race series at the Trexlertown Pa. velodrome, no date has been set but I am putting out the word and I want to see the response. the opening event will be in the next month. Please pm me or e mail me with your info and I will be giving updates as we make progress towards a date. we will host an open class and and a electric class so get your bike ready and lets go race!!!!
[email protected]

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
I am in michigan....but have been know to show up at a race from time to time.....I'll be in Apple Valley the 22nd for some action.

If you schedual it, they will come.

ducedave

Apr 17, 2011
Mentone Ca.
I am in michigan....but have been know to show up at a race from time to time.....I'll be in Apple Valley the 22nd for some action.

If you schedual it, they will come.
YO Thud when will you be in town?brnot I'm thinking about an Oak Glen ride this weekend

MTB Moto

Dec 4, 2009
USA
I'm in...

... I'll get my Suzuki Quadzilla LT 500 ready I always wanted to run my quad around that place, prolly have to lower the gearing cause now it's geared for 90MPH
dnut

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Just got some great news from a track owner south of Pennsylvania for the east coast race series in the spring, I will be keeping everybody updated here on this thread

gentlemen start your engines !!!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Just got some great news from a track owner south of Pennsylvania for the east coast race series in the spring, I will be keeping everybody updated here on this thread

gentlemen start your engines !!!
Whereabouts? Maryland? That would be cool! Any idea of around when in the spring... Like say April? Got my fingers crossed for a yes to both questions since I'll still be in Maryland until late April. Not that an old guy like me will be racing, but it would be super to go and see some of our guys on the forum... maybe ride around the track in some kind of geezer class just for the fun of it. Maybe my Indian Hiawatha will be done by then. Boy would that be fun! Thanks for your efforts in putting this together, Lance.
SB

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
I don't have a date yet, but like I said it is in the works and I will for sure give a time, date, and place as soon as I get it locked up and keep everybody updated. Get your bikes ready!!