OP Roller with Starfire 66 - $400

GoldenMotor.com

Geezer

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Wish I lived closer to ya Mike. I have two builds using that same frame... would gladly add another at $400.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
This is the crap you get from CL

"How much lowest price? Send me an email at"

Nope, sorry not gonna do it. Not going to haggle with myself or disclose my email address.

Make me an offer. First I price, then you price...

Amazing.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Mike,

CL has a lot of flakes and low ballers. I post on my ads that I am firm on my price.

In the CL post, I instruct them to Email me their telephone number via Craigslist and tell them I'll call them. I also post that is my policy due to spammers and scammers.

Your still going to get people who don't have all the money - It's just the nature of CL and beats paying the fees that Ebay charges.

That is a great price! Just be patient as the right seller will eventually show up. I just sold a 48cc for $340.00, so a 66cc for $60.00 more is a great deal and a lot less than what everyone else is asking.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Geezer

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Also, when you respond to a CL email it automatically encrypts your email address so the buyer cannot see your actual address

...I think I'd respond "this is my lowest price but just for you I'd let it go for $450"

Last edited: