Anyone ever get ahold of a tech at gasbike.net?

GoldenMotor.com

worksuxxx

Jul 16, 2013
Omaha
I know there are positive and negative reviews for this place. But I have been jerking around with two new motor kits from these guys and want replacements. When you finally get a live person on the phone, they say I have to talk to a tech. I have been calling for a week, and when I do finally get someone on the line live, they say a tech is not there for an hour, or not until the next day. So, my question would be, has anyone ever talked to a tech from this place? And if so, has anyone ever gotten a warranty issue resolved?

fonzie

Nov 13, 2011
Dillsburg, pa
I have had good success emailing Josh at gasbike. Very helpful so please don't abuse the guy.......I might need to use him in the future and don't want him changing his email contact info. JOSH GASBIKE TECH" <[email protected]>
Try him and see if he can help or at least lead you in the right direction. Hope that helps!

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
gasbike and kings are Nationwide Access now, all they do for the most part is move boxes as they are the only US outfit that can legally import post 2010 2-stroke engines like we use (Skyhawks).

E-mail tech support if you have an issue as though I very seldom have one they take care of me right away and I buy a lot of those engines and seldom have any problem anyway and why I buy them which leads me to ask you if it's the quality of the product or the quality of the installation/operation to be batting 0 with 2 engine kit purchases in a row?

Heck I bat about 980 with newer Skyhawks out of the box so give that some thought.

It may all be a moot point soon though, prices shot up $40 and no sale coupons for the last holiday so either the shipment is delayed or some 2013 EPA thing is in the way but even my sources are mum on it so I expect the worse and may just get out of the 2-stroke business and stick with 4-strokes and electrics.

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
gasbike and kings are Nationwide Access now, all they do for the most part is move boxes as they are the only US outfit that can legally import post 2010 2-stroke engines.

It may all be a moot point soon though, prices shot up $40 and no sale coupons for the last holiday so either the shipment is delayed or some 2013 EPA thing is in the way but even my sources are mum on it so I expect the worse and may just get out of the 2-stroke business and stick with 4-strokes and electrics.
SkyHawks are done, just a few left.

gasbike and kings aka Nationwide Access ain't getting the 2013 EPA so if you didn't buy any it is probably too late..........