Major Complete Motorized Bike Group Buy

GoldenMotor.com

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
Hello Everyone-
I recently got a quote from a factory in China that makes complete motorized cruisers. The minimum order is 90 bikes, which is too many bikes for my little company at a time. I only need 25-40 bikes, but the rest is for sale, just order 10 or more, and you get those bikes for only $235 a piece plus shipping from the port. PM me for details, only serious buyers. You would have to pick up or have them shipped from San Francisco. No matter what, it is a incredible deal. Front Suspension, pre-assembled, front disc brake, pull start, custom pipe and tank and more. Take a look at these pictures.

And a mountain bike version for 8 bucks less.

Again, limited information here, PM questions if serious
.wee.
-Zane

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
There was a company selling those bikes here in the US.

Wildsomething??? I can't remember but they still have a
website with some parts and links on it and they sold
ebikes and other stuff like Whizzer parts.

They don't sell them anymore for a reason.
Call them and ask what happened.

:D Wildfire, I looked at your pic.

http://www.wildfiremotors.com/index.php?&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=75

You can see a pic of a motorized bike on this page.
search Wildfire and you will find posts about them here.

http://www.wildfiremotors.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=67

Last edited:

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
please explain to the class how you plan on getting these into the country and pass the EPA ? And customs ? As I remember a while back a couple years ago the guy bought a bunch of kits on the fourm here. And when they got here EPA had taken the engines apart and drilled holes in the piston.

laff

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
please explain to the class how you plan on getting these into the country and pass the EPA ? And customs ? As I remember a while back a couple years ago the guy bought a bunch of kits on the fourm here. And when they got here EPA had taken the engines apart and drilled holes in the piston.

laff
You just ship it with no cylinder or piston on. Label as spare parts and it goes right through. I wonder though if the spare parts thing would work with it mounted on the bike with the chain and such.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Your first concern would be your shipping/customs agent in China, you need to be able to trust this guy with everything. He would be the one to pay the fees arrange the shipping basically be your rep in china. Once your money left the us , you would have placed a huge bet. Not to mention the above posts.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
If those could be brought here for $235 plus shipping Walmart aisles would be full of them.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
It's too bad. The cruiser, in particular, was a very nice looking bike.

But, yup, the risk is huge. Plus the fact that the bikes might look nice yet still be garbage. But that's only a maybe.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
That right. The largest global retailer in the world would be doing it. Let not forget Homeland Security . CA just ride down to dock. laff

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
also disassembled pistons / cyclinders

and labeled as parts

otherwise you are asking for a big headache/hassle and upset

true you have to place your trust and money on the agent and the company to send that which you have ordered

racie--walmart or any other big box vendor does not want to deal with the liability

as well --every small guy considering such a venture needs to be mindful of the liability issue

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Without dreams, this can sometimes be a rather dreary existence.........or not.

If you keep doing the same thing, you'll just keep getting the same thing.