who sells the cheapest grubee 66cc kit?

GoldenMotor.com

lenny9651

Apr 7, 2013
florida
i got an email from gasbike, ad said: grubee 66cc engine kit $149 free shipping, but when i tried to order it i couldn't find anything cheaper than $169 when i tried to checkout it charged for shipping so i cancelled it. anybody know who's really the cheapest, free shipping would be great too

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
That would be the reason why then. I'm pretty sure gasbike and kingsmotorbikes (same company) are the only ones who carry skyhawk kits. Check kingsmotorbikes or gasbike's ebay store. You more than likely won't find any cheaper than $169 until they go on sale again, and you also more than likely won't find any with free shipping, but you can check. Otherwise, just get any kit off ebay for like $135 with free shipping.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Pistonbikes also has the Skyhawk. It was more than the prices listed above, but the hardware was pretty good. Nice throttle and a CNS V3 carb (I've got nothing but good things to say about this carb after I removed the brass plug covering the adjustment screw). Also had great service. Sometimes, cheapest isn't the best move.

Good luck in your build.