Where on Earth??

GoldenMotor.com
Nov 20, 2012
Chicago
Hey guys I have been riding about a year now and one of my friends wants to join me. The problem is I don't have time to build him the bike he wants. A jackshaft shifter bike. I tried looking online for prebuilt ones but found zero. Do you guys know anyone that sells them and how much it would cost. He wants it painted to look nice so it does not look all thrown together. So how much would this cost and where can i get one for my buddy. I am far too lonely on this bike! By the way I live just out side of Chicago and there is none on craigslist with this setup. I know I could just throw on shift kit on one but I really dont have the time to mess with it now. Thanks and PM me if you have one for sale! Thanks guys! brnot

Mr. Minecraft

Visionary
Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
Hey guys I have been riding about a year now and one of my friends wants to join me. The problem is I don't have time to build him the bike he wants. A jackshaft shifter bike. I tried looking online for prebuilt ones but found zero. Do you guys know anyone that sells them and how much it would cost. He wants it painted to look nice so it does not look all thrown together. So how much would this cost and where can i get one for my buddy. I am far too lonely on this bike! By the way I live just out side of Chicago and there is none on craigslist with this setup. I know I could just throw on shift kit on one but I really dont have the time to mess with it now. Thanks and PM me if you have one for sale! Thanks guys! brnot

Phantom Bikes *MAY* do something like this for him, but they normally build 1 speed 4 strokes so he would have to talk to them about it. They are very very nice though so i assume they would come up with something.

Good Luck!
-Chris