Expansion Chamber for sale

GoldenMotor.com

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
I'm selling my gently used modified pocket bike pipe.

I added 3 inches of belly between the cones for added mid-range power.

All pipe work was bronze brazed. Freshly sanded and re-painted with 4 coats of Duplicolor low gloss engine enamel.

Wrapped in perforated aluminum to shield left leg from the heat and it works very well even after long hot runs.
The silencer is re-packable with fiberglass and has been freshly re-packed.
It sounds nice. Gasket not included.

It should be a bolt-on plug and play installation. Just make sure to brace the back end to the bike frame. I used a small rubber block and hose clamp to the left seat stay.

Pictures of the bike show how it looked on my ride, bike is not for sale.

Asking price is $35 or highest offer.
Paypal only.

Shipping will vary depending on your location.
(USA only)

TiM

Attachments

2strokebke

May 17, 2013
Richmond,Va
I have a few questions, 1st would i get burn because of my legs from the pictures, Does it comes with mounting hardware, Would this improve my performance.

Last edited:

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
No you won't burn your leg because of the aluminum shield. You should always ride with long pants anyway. You will use your old stock nuts, washers, and exhaust gasket. How you support the back end is up to you. Without additional hangers you will snap the exhaust studs off with any aftermarket pipe.

It will certainly improve the performance and sound much better. You will probably need to re-jet the carb also. As with any add on performance part you need to be capable of adapting to your own bike's particular situation.
TiM

dsword75

Feb 26, 2013
Portland, Oregon
TiM, I want this! Please tell me you still have it. Do you mind me asking why your selling it? Did the added three inches hinder the top end (or low end for that matter) at all? What would shipping be to Portland, Or 97236. Looking forward to your reply after I get home from work tomorrow.

dsword75

Feb 26, 2013
Portland, Oregon
TiM, was hoping to hear back from you this week. Do you think you would be able to get that pipe out, this weekend? Summers are short in Oregon, 9 mo's of rain so I sure would like to mount that puppy: )