kits and prices

GoldenMotor.com

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
Just read that nice paper on gasbikes for college students, and it brought up a point I've been wondering about for a while. There were several engine and kit prices mentioned, but these can be deceiving. I've seen sellers drop their price by $20 or so, then add $20 to their shipping just so they can claim the 'lowest price'.

Is there a place here, or elsewhere on the net that compares final, delivered, prices to the customer?

jji7skyline

Jan 15, 2013
Australia
eBay is a good place to look for kits, if price is most important to you. You can choose ascending by price+postage, then skip a few pages of parts and things, and once you go over the $100 mark, you'll start finding cheap kits.

Otherwise, check out some of the ads on the left and right and compare their prices. You can't expect people to do all the work for you ;)

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
140$ shipped.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330701989477?ssPageName=STRK: MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
I have bought several and have had great results with this vendor. His kits seem to be a better quality from the casting to the hardware. I have only had one issue with a bad coil which he replaced promptly. This is about the best deal going I could find.

Last edited: