Contact Pirate cycles?

GoldenMotor.com

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
can someone please help me. I have been emailing them for a while with only one response and then nothing. I have now decided to give them a call. They are 12hrs behind me. I called their landline using all the right area codes... but still no luck. So far it has been a 4 month mission

My list is custom and I can not just click "Buy Now" on their website

e.g. seeking worksman rim and front hub wheel, 9.4morini, domino throttle, chain and more.

I need to work out shipping costs and general cost for the items

I know that they have been caught up moving their business and now Matt's unfortunate accident.

Also, can someone please post their opening hrs/hrs that someone will be able to answer the phone

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
Pirate cycles have been great to me in the past, even helping me fight a customs battle. Which we lost.

They provide great service, but I would like to finalize my list of items as I am waiting to continue with my boardtrack build

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
IMG_0036.JPG

Whitey... As promised in our last email. Everything you needed was on order.

Just Last Friday the wheels spokes and nipples came in (See Pic). It had been so long I didn't even know what they were for. Thats right it took Worksman 4 month's to fill that order not me.

I can't quote your shipping till we have all items needed on hand. Then I can box it, size it, weight it, and then quote it to Australia.

I have 4 other wheels with spokes and nips ready for anyone else who wants them for Sportcar Pats rear Drums for the flyer's..

I think Worksman is still out of drums cause I had 5 front wheels w drums and those didn't show up yet 1 being yours Whitey.

Herdan our supplier for Morini motors has been sold out for some time now.. Ill check back in with them today.

Rather then talk to you every week and blow smoke up your ass about why the products are still unavailable to us, I was more so just waiting till we could run the order once and for all.

I'm doing all I can to stay caught up with the orders coming in and the phone calls that I do get to..

Our Hours are
Tues-Fri 10-6PM
Sat 10-3PM
508-839-1100

Thanks Man,