Custom Stretch Whizzer

GoldenMotor.com

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
You know times are hard if you have to sell something like this....The motor is a early 90's stock w/ auto clutch but the rest of the bike is pure custom. The frame was handmade in Canada. The wheels are Worksman hub brake models that fit the bike to a T. The paint is serviceable and the saddle is a comfy as any you will find and suits the riding position very well as the knee action front fork smooths out the road in front of you.

It is in a friends shop in Austin, TX and I am in Oregon but he is willing to pack and ship the bike professionally (he is in the custom bike business) to anywhere in the world but that cost will be the onus of the buyer. If you live in TX you can just go and get it and start cruising that day on a one of a kind Whizzer that will get you bugs on your teeth because you will be grinning so hard every time you ride it

The price is $1500 obo fob Austin which is far below replacement cost and a fair price for something of this caliber I feel. Also after the pics were taken a set of black maltese cross pedals were added to the bike along with the chrome header guard.

Summers on its way so don't miss out on this great opportunity to own a one of a kind machine!

Thanks for looking. On with the pics.
DSC01183.JPG

DSC01184.JPG

DSC01181.JPG

DSC01180.JPG

Mabman

jose

Mar 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Hello im intersting on the whizzer or sale, I live in Los Angeles and i see the shipping is not a problem, please if you can send my you phone number and i call you to buy the whizzer.
thanks.
Jose

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
someone who is familuar (sp) with the gas tanks,is that a wizzer tank or a gallon tank for our kits

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
I'm pretty sure that's a chinese tank. Whizzers have a steel bar with two holes coming out of the back of their 1.8 gallon tank, which you can get on ebay if you looking for a bigger tank.