morini for sale

GoldenMotor.com

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
selling my morini hotrod. priced for quik sale. bike is in ex condition, has s6s motor, sbp jack shaft, and very low hours, less than 3. $600. this bike is very fast and not for the faint of hart. located in ohio. will ship, buyer pays shiping charges.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i need to clear out some bikes, this one is a little to radical for me. the selling price is less than what an s6s cost. good deal for someone wanting that much power.

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
Ill probably take it off our hands. How is it mounted, are the mounts welded on or bolted? PM me

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
walander, the mounts are welded to the frame. also in that pic it has a nuvinci rear hub. IT NOW HAS A WORKSMAN REAR WHEEL and is single speed. i had trouble with the nuvinci over heating and replaced it with the worksman, since the worksman is a coaster brake hub and this bike has a jack shaft and freewheel there are only front brakes. although the frame has mounts for a disc caliper in the rear.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
selling my morini hotrod. priced for quik sale. bike is in ex condition, has s6s motor, sbp jack shaft, and very low hours, less than 3. $600. this bike is very fast and not for the faint of hart. located in ohio. will ship, buyer pays shiping charges.

Wow less than three whole ''hours'' on that motor! What a steal.

Last edited:

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Yea Goat and I am heart broke and sick I didnt have the cash on hand.... Cam send me a PM with an update on the V twin I have a build on the bench that would be great for it... Don't forget we Ohio guys gotta stick together against those in the land of fruits, nuts and vegetables (California in other words) to keep the leading edge...