pretty cool deal here

GoldenMotor.com

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Running through the Indy Craigslist "free" section I came across this add

Free Lawn Mowing

being unemployed I sometimes have too much time on my hands and Ive been cutting grass since I could reach the push bar sooo hopefully I can help a brother out

a buddy of mine told me once..."It takes people being people to be a people."

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
That is a great idea!

There is a a guy just north of me in Jacksonville that was wounded by a land mine in Afghanistan. He lost both legs, one arm and most of his remaining hand. He is getting married soon and the community really stepped up to help him. They are building him a special house, catering his reception and providing his wedding/reception pictures. A bunch of other stuff too. This Marine has an attitude and constant smile that is very contagious.

Having spent 23 months in an Army hospital I have an idea of what he went through. I know what he has gone through so far and I really admire this guy because of his state of mind.

You hear of all sorts of troubling stories in the world today. BUT, there are a ton of good people out there that will step up to the plate to help out a person that really deserves it.

My hat is off to you Brother John!

Terry

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Don Lawson is the guy that deserves the credit. He's the one that's spear heading it...Called me personally after I signed up...thought that was pretty cool...its not just cutting grass but doing general upkeep which after losing the house...and yard...I miss doing...so its a win win...plus I'm a vet myself...makes it a Trifecta...