Death Race Oct. 29 2011

GoldenMotor.com

Evoforce

Oct 10, 2010
Fountain Hills AZ
I am coming down from Phoenix metro area. May be able to take a rider or two, if you can help with expenses that would be great too! Have a borrowed trailer. Let me know sooooooon!

waynebergman

Oct 28, 2011
vancouver
I may take in the event to walk around the pits and check out some of the bikes. I understand its 10 bucks for that and thats awesome, but what time will the motorized bikes be in the pits. I know the track time starts at 5 pm so I am guessing if I arrived at 3pm there would be electric and gas powered bikes in the pits, is this correct?Just stumbled on the info of this event today. I am on holidays in Mesa so its nice to know this is happening close by. I am in the middle of an electric build myself so it will be interesting to see other bikes up close. Question 2 I have is how many electric bikes would be expected out for this event?............thanks Wayne

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Dave31
scotto (maybe)
bairdc0 (needs ride)
ToxicAz520
old track rat
Chris
Maxpower +1
Velodrome
city of angels (maybe)
Easy Rider (needs ride)
Dogman (doubtful)
Helmutt Cycles
aerodynamics5
Evoforce
waynebergman (spectating)

Can someone check and see if anyone from endless sphere is coming?

Evoforce

Oct 10, 2010
Fountain Hills AZ
I am on endless-sphere also. Most of the racers that I talked to at last weekends race, are not going to make it for various reasons. Mostly due to races being held two weekends in a row. On another note, I think Dave said we cannot get into the track till 5:00 P.M. at the earliest. Am I right?

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
I think it was not on the track till 5. I would think you can get into pits earlier.

Still too sick to drive 600 miles round trip. I was hopefull early in the week, but now I'm whupped. Next spring for sure.

Go get em Evo! Looks like you get automatic first in the unofficial e class.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
You guys can get to the track before 5pm, I have to work so not sure when i will get there but I plan around 4pm. If I am late just start practice and cruising the track. But I will defiantly be there before any racing starts.

Anybody have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at (520) 869-7356

You can try Charlie at MHC at (520) 245-5278, but with a 8 hour endurance race before us I have a feeling answering the phone will be difficult for him.

See you guys there for Halloween Death Race 2011 .wee.

aerodynamics5

Oct 8, 2011
Tucson
Hey guys, nice Army guy B here, if I could ride with someone I would love to give some gas money, or if you have equipment I could ride, I would pay for fuel and your entry fee. I think the Phoenix guy could use some help!

Thanks all.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hey guys, nice Army guy B here, if I could ride with someone I would love to give some gas money, or if you have equipment I could ride, I would pay for fuel and your entry fee. I think the Phoenix guy could use some help!

Thanks all.
aerodynamics5, sent you a PM call me if you need a ride.

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
Getting my bike and stuff together need some street tire tho might go pick up some cheap ones from wally world or target. I probably cant keep up with the other bikes but at least it will be fun.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Wish I could come. Putting together another Morini L/C BoXer. Then bought the goodies I need. Means I exhausted my budget again. Mebbe in the spring.

Evoforce

Oct 10, 2010
Fountain Hills AZ
40 miles out of tucson head do the poster that that they may need a ridewn the I 10 from metro north of tucson. The poster that sad day may need a ride should most of their phone number for me to call them I'm hoping that you're in the tucson area because you are up posting doesn't say where you're from.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yes please, need a ride but ya gotta get here quick, it's an 8hr. drive from here......I'll owe you one.......bigtime! :D

On a serious note, sorry I could not make it today but will be there next April.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun race today......look forward to pics and vids of this event!

dnut

Now at exit 264 anyone still need a ride

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thanks to everyone who came out in support of Halloween Death Race 2011! Man was that fun I had a real good time and I hope everyone else did.

1st Place Alex Morini

2nd Place Dave31 Morini

3rd Place Daniel 250cc Yamaha 4speed

4th Place aerodynamics5 66cc China Girl

5th Place Chris 66cc China Girl

and the rest you know where you finished...

More to come later...