A tuned pipe anyone?

GoldenMotor.com

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
You know i just listened to your bike it passed all the test except the clutch cover if you want to make it noiseless get a new clutch bearing {big diff] a napa 6202JZ then if your real brave change out the crank bearings ,,we did all this to my boys bike and its very quite compared to mine,, Napa 6202J for the crank BIG DIFF.

psprat496

Nov 22, 2009
New Jersey
You know i just listened to your bike it passed all the test except the clutch cover if you want to make it noiseless get a new clutch bearing {big diff] a napa 6202JZ then if your real brave change out the crank bearings ,,we did all this to my boys bike and its very quite compared to mine,, Napa 6202J for the crank BIG DIFF.
I dont mean disrespect to the vendors that are paying to advertise on this site but that clutch cover really didn't help all too much. It reduced a tiny bit of sound if your directly next to the clutch cover but you still hear it. I don't really mind it too much though the exhaust note is really what catches my ears and I love hearing it whenever I ride my bike.

TheE

Jun 26, 2009
Canada
Bummer. I was looking at flexi-hose for exhaust but it's pricy so at that point I'd be better off with the SBP pipe...