4th Ave. Bike Swap Tucson

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Bad me, I deleted the previous 4th Avenue thread about the bike swap this Saturday.

I was planning on a rally but I have to work Saturday. I will do everything possible to get out of work. But there is no reason that other members cannot have a rally without me.

When: Saturday November 14, 2009 8am to 2pm

Where: On 4th Avenue between 6th and 9th street

Lots of cool new and used bikes, parts and much more. Food, music and other entertainment.

Photos from 08 bike swap.....

08 El Bike Swap de Tucson pictures by FR31MB - Photobucket

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I looked for that *&^^$% thread for over an hour!
I plan to be there to sell a Fetish mountain frame and an older Trek road bike. Also have a fixie wheelset for sale.
The motorbike ride/rally will be more enjoyable for me if I sell a few things first.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
i wish i was in tuscon that bike shop sounds cool! unfortuantly, im hitting hat sweet age where i know what im doing and moving doesnt sound good.... lol
have fun

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
It's not looking good for me to make it now.
I will probably be working in Clifton.
Too bad, 'cause my motorbike is running good after replacing a cross shaft bearing.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I think I can sneak a couple hours in, I will be there between 10-11am and will be there with my buddy Alex if his wife lets him out of the house.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
To be honest, I would rather be at PIR this weekend.............. I wonder what is happening with the truck race tonight, it should be just about over.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Well, Freedom/USA is there but I didn't see SpookyTooth. I talked to Wes and City_Of_Angels briefly but didn't see FR31 anywhere. The first thing I encountered was a guy with a pickup full of old bikes. If only I had $150 on me! He had a '59 Schwinn Jaguar tank bike. It was in need of a little TLC but it was complete. Naturally it was gone by the time I came back through. Lot's of bike stuff, but not too many MBers this time.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes it was a pleasure meeting you fin fan and wes spooky tooth was there roland and his machinest was there with their 4 stroke bike as of next year spooky tooth are weening out of the 2 stroke and moving to the new technology which is the 4 stroke engine sorry t cams zonie you should of came by by the freedom bike booth i was there until noon and i went home because started to sprinkle i also stop by the church memorial and took a couple of pictures that i will be posting later

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I guess I didnt look hard enough.. Its all good. I just wanna go for some rides around tucson. I dont know any places to go though because I just moved here. I wanna go to some kick a$$ places and see new things. So far nothing I havent seen.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I guess I didnt look hard enough.. Its all good. I just wanna go for some rides around tucson. I dont know any places to go though because I just moved here. I wanna go to some kick a$$ places and see new things. So far nothing I havent seen.
I will do my best Tyler to finish up early tomorrow............

Really there is not very exciting places to go, you just got to pick a destination and make the best of it. There is not a place in Tucson that I have not been so it's hard for me to get excited.

Lately I have just been thinking about tossing my bike into my truck and hitting other towns. I would like to do Tombstone and Bisbee.