feasible to make a MOTO using this frame?

GoldenMotor.com

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
My 2 cents- I put my road bike away when faced with a choice of stopping or diving off road or getting between cars in a potentially dangerous deal. I picked the dive and after that, decided a road bike is a bad idea.
Are the roads in your area perfect?

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
My 2 cents- I put my road bike away when faced with a choice of stopping or diving off road or getting between cars in a potentially dangerous deal. I picked the dive and after that, decided a road bike is a bad idea.
Are the roads in your area perfect?
good points, in many areas no. BUT in ones i ride, yeah pretty ok. plus on the bad ones, if i take my time, i can pick my path and avoid the rough spots

James the welder

Mar 24, 2010
Tempe AZ
Is that allum or carbon. If its carbon It will not handle a motor and the rims will fold on ya. Its a strong bike for a triathilete but not for a motor. my 3 cents...................................................................................................................................................................................................weld

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Is that allum or carbon. If its carbon It will not handle a motor and the rims will fold on ya. Its a strong bike for a triathilete but not for a motor. my 3 cents...................................................................................................................................................................................................weld
this is an older scott. in great GREAT shape not carbon. cromo or alum?. not sure on that. **** even if not usable i can flip it, for my next build lol. dang im addicted lol. a good addiction methinks

Last edited:

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
I think i will go for this trade. OR since ive finished frankenhuffy, ( put a 66cc on it.) it will try to chuck you over the handlebars of you dont go fast enough. to pop the clutch. guy had a rough time getting it started, and me wiht my bad legs, ( losing feeling on left one etc) i can start it fairly easily. ( a single speed huffy ) and a tentative offer to swap my 50cc china girl engine for that 66cc i installed on his. mine is easy to start. wont have to pedal that fast to get her going. only a simple engine swap there. the 66 has 4 miles on it. my 50 has 75ish or so. IF i dont get the road biek, ill do the trade of engines. cause that engine would pull me up the s curve hill on yarnell rd in clinton WIHTOUT having to pedal. AT ALL and up my ocncrete driveway too. i have to pedal slightly to do both using hte 50. either way things are looking up for me. heck i can make some moeny around ehre. only two bikes in the city of clinton. mine, and one other. a third one belongs to that old man i jsut finished it for. but hes in knoxville.