StretchCruiser 110cc Honda Clone Elec-start-full-auto

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 7, 2009
EastCoast USA
Check this out: 110cc Honda Clone on stretch cruiser!!!
110cc Full Auto on a stretch cruiser!
Civilized, you are the man finally got my 110cc from Tbolt Usa and it's being installed on a Stretch Cruiser. It's a stretch-cruiser frame by Greenline that I'm using for this build, frame is a lil different than ur's but motor fits. I think these 4-strokes are gonna become popular for the stretch cruiser builders.

I almost forgot my 110cc is fully automatic no clutch just release the throttle and shift plus it's electric start to boot, I can run lights everything... not bad 110cc motors from Tbolt USA start at the low price of $299.00 and can be modified up to 192cc don't need that much hp though...

I think after this post I can post pic's of this new 110cc build, can't wait to share my pic's BTW for anyone interested in using this type of motor checkout the website: TBolt USA - Pit Bikes, Pitster Pro, SSR, G2 Moto, Honda 50 Engines
look at the motors listed as horizontal 50-110cc's...

Civilized, you have the GPX/lifan motor or jialing mine is lifan, call or email Vince at Tbolt USA he has all the schematics hope this helps:

TBolt USA - Pitster Pro, MX, ATV, Fiddies, Engines
Address
6203 Garrett Ave
Bensalem PA 19020 US

Contact Manager
Vince Pale
1-215-630-3554
[email protected]

Vince is quick on returning emails let me know if this helps...

ECCCMB.
PS I got my idea for using the 110cc lifan on a stretch cruiser from my rat rod hardknock bobber, imagine that!
And this post: Notice! Crazy Horse's 110cc Lifan Stretch Cruiser Build Attempt!

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2009
EastCoast USA
4 speed fully automatic check out guy's in PA, nice motors that take licking and keep on ticking... don't think these motors will fit on regular style bike frames but fit perfectly in the stretch cruiser frames by micargi & greenline...

civilized built one on the micargi frame ours is being prototyped on greenline frame...
ECCCMB.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2009
EastCoast USA
Awesome we now have Tboltusa as a new member for all of us whom choose to use the 4 stroke 50cc fully automatic tranny electric/kick start and you can now run lights on your bikes...these engines are perfect fit for the micargi mustang or greenline stretch cruiser/americanflyer stretch cruiser/firmstrong stretch cruisers

Thanks for joining Vince, Tboltusa rocks the motorized bicycling world...Below see Tboltusa's first post:

Today, 11:12 PM
TBoltUSA
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Re: ATV 50cc Full Auto on a stretch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCustomMotorBikes
Civilized, check here for your wiring schematic heres the link: ... on your 50cc motor...

ECCCMB.

TBoltusa's reply to Civilized:
Yeah, just let us know if you need anything. E mail is always best.
-Vince

Attachments

Dec 7, 2009
EastCoast USA
Happyvalley, that is a 3/4 motorcycle kit called a hardknock bobber sells start at $1,499.00 comes in three or four different motor sizes 50cc/110cc/125cc/200cc.

I decided to go with the honda trail bike chinese cloned horizontal engine which is the same motor the hardknock bobbers use the case's are 50cc but the heads can be swapped out all the way up to 192cc I know thats insane power for a motorized bicycle.

I decided to use a stretch cruiser frame from greenline/americanflyer for my build as these frames have plenty of room for the china horizontal motors, however the Micargi mustang is also a great frame to use only issue with them is some forum members have had frames crack.

I hope more forum members try these 4-stroke motors for their stretch cruiser builds I can say they'll be amazed with the power and no more pedaling to start these motors are awesome just ask forum member Civilized he probably is the first here in the forum to use this type of 4-stroke on a stretch cruiser build...

ECCMB.

bigluelok

Nov 25, 2008
altadena, ca SoCal baby
ive ridden a 3 speed honda monkey clone and sold it it was powerful had alot of torque almost flew off the back the bike. i will look into building something like this when i actually get a MB buil to ride, and if i like it i will go this route

OleSkool

Dec 19, 2009
West WI
I was surfing for upright Chinese 100-125cc motors / trans (130cc is the limit in WI for a MB) for a board track style ride. The horizontals are to long for the look I am after any recomendations

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Does the engine line up in the middle of the frame (left and right side) allowing the chain to line up with the rear sprocket?
Thanks, Steve M.
No. Either the engine has to mounted off center to the right side or a jack shaft is needed with the engine centered.