New Guy!!!

GoldenMotor.com

XYZZ31

Oct 26, 2010
Galveston TX
Yo Im Matty G.... Live in galveston. My roommate got me into motorized bicycles, though he does not own or ever ridden one; he's always thought it would be cool to do though lacks the funds(college student). So I also a college student with a job though thought I would check it out and see what its all about! Hoping to have my bike together by lone star rally!!!!! Though i dont have one yet i ordered a xyz chopper bicycle and the bikeberry engine kit today. Heres a pic of the bike thats on the way.......

Also side question ive been looking on this forum for as member who has already used one of these bikes but could not find one. If anybody has a pic of this bike with a motor mounted I'm interested to see how they did it(hopeing to speed up the fab process).

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. That's a great looking chopper and it will present plenty of build challenges.
There are a handfull of motorized bikers near the Bayou City. I don't think any of us have motorized a chopper. We should still be able to help you with the basics if needed.
Is the Lone Star Rally the event on the island in Nov?

XYZZ31

Oct 26, 2010
Galveston TX
Yep it's the biggest event less mardi GRAS that comes to the island. Thanks I feel I'll soon be back here asking plenty of performance questions, I'm a speed freak per say