$99 99cc Predaators are back!!!

GoldenMotor.com

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
LOL looks like that fellow tyin to sell his stockpile of 99's for $170 each, no warrentee, is gonna be sitting on them a while LOL

Last edited:

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
If you look at the fine print for the HF add, it states limited quantities at stores to what is on hand. So I would take it as the corporate headquarters is trying to get rid of what is left of the 99cc stock of these engines. They aren't bringing them back if I read it right.

See the disclaimer below the items in the add above.

JimsFelt66

Jul 17, 2012
California
I realize the old saying, "theirs no substitute for cubic inches".

However, the owners manuel for the 79cc and 99cc both show the same exact foot pounds of torque spec for both engines at the same rpm level. BUT,...neither show a HP spec. Who can prove that the 99cc makes more power? Not talking about "butt dyno's" either :)

JimsFelt66

Jul 17, 2012
California
LOL looks like that fellow tyin to sell his stockpile of 99's for $170 each, no warrentee, is gonna be sitting on them a while LOL
Yeah common sense says market price is half what he's asking. No warranty makes them no different then a garage sale or Craigslist find.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I realize the old saying, "theirs no substitute for cubic inches".

However, the owners manuel for the 79cc and 99cc both show the same exact foot pounds of torque spec for both engines at the same rpm level. BUT,...neither show a HP spec. Who can prove that the 99cc makes more power? Not talking about "butt dyno's" either :)
The specs are the same for both engines. However, I have been told that the 79cc has a plastic cam and other plastic parts. Not sure I would trust a plastic cam to hold up to the extra power gained by removing the governor, but I dont know personally if that should even be a concern or not, just relaying what I have heard.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Oh, ok, well then, I see no big difference between the two, and even if the 79cc doesnt make quite as much power as the 99, its still going to make plenty of power with the gov removed.

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
These are not back, I can't find the listing the OP attached anywhere. If it's from a recent date it looks like HF might be selling off any remaining stock but no HF's in the Northeast have any 99cc Predators available.