Raleigh Retroglide 7 with a 66cc 2 stroke $325

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof Fate

Aug 19, 2008
St.Louis (Brentwood), MO
*SOLD*Raleigh Retroglide 7 with a 66cc 2 stroke $325

*SOLD*Nice quality steel frame Raleigh Retroglide 7 speed cruiser that sold for around $375 when new a few years ago, not a cheapo. This is my third build and it has most of the upgrades that your want on these bikes. Those include, replaced all the bolts that came with the kit with quality ones, mounted the motor with SBP mounts front and rear, cut drive chain to the correct length to eliminate the need for the potentially dangerous tensioning wheel, installed dual brake lever, added a springer fork, speedometer, and brand new tires and tubes. Before I mounted the engine I had brought it to a bike mechanic and had the brakes and shifting mechanism adjusted so there would be no problems.

Engine is set up with a 44 tooth sprocket and has about 100 miles on it. I drilled some holes on the interior of the stock muffler to get a little more speed and put it back together. Went for a test ride and the muffler screw worked itself loose letting the end cap fall off and I pushed it to 30 for a short stretch before reinstalling it. Motor will run 22 mph (with a fat rider) with the current set up but really needs a SBP expansion exhaust to make it fly. Bike is painted flat black with white wall tires and an old rear rack to give it a rat rod look.

I’m clearing out the garage because I’d rather have the cash than bikes I don’t ride. I will shortly be finishing another one or two to sell cheap.

Got it listed on St. Louis Craigslist so call if interested rather than email.
314-599-5950 Doug
****SOLD****

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.